Applying for ELearning is simple:
Applying for ELearning
ELearning - Online Training
Complete the online enrolment form
Once we have received your Enrolment and payment we will confirm your place and start date.
We will send you details of:
1) How to log in to your own online learning account, the Dashboard.
2) We will then send you the URL address for the online training platform
3) Provide you with a login and password
4) Provide you with an interactive student guide that includes pictures and screen shots explaining how to use your ELearning facilities
5) Assign you a trainer with their contact for ongoing questions and support
6) Enrol you with your first units
Course fees are payable by electronic funds transfer or cheque
Account Name: Logicus Training Solutions
BSB: 086 495
Account No: 945 026 525
Bank: National Australia Bank
Note: Please quote your invoice number or quote your full name. Forward the email notification that you receive from the bank when it is set up to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will activate your Learning Account as soon as we receive it.
2) CHEQUES - We accept payment using cheque only when prior arrangement has been made.
Cheques are to be:
* Made payable to: Logicus Training Solutions and,
* Posted to, Logicus Training Solutions
PO Box 779 Hillarys WA 6923.
If you are not the owner of the cheque account, then be sure to include your name and/or invoice number with the cheque.
If you would like to talk to someone about payment matters, please call us on:
(08) 9307 3771.
Part of our business objective is to provide innovative and accessible training solutions to our clients.
Our online courses provide flexible and highly interactive training solutions for businesses and
individuals. These courses have been designed with you and your objectives in mind. Save time and money by conveniently choosing when and where you complete your training.
By enrolling with Logicus Elearning online training:
Participants can complete training at any location and at any time of the day or night
Business costs are reduced as courses can be completed outside of working hours or when most convenient
Participants can self pace their learning through mulitple sessions
The courses are highly interactive with the use of realistic scenario's
Client and trainer interaction are maintained through email and verbal correspondance (during business hours)
Training costs are lowered as the use of training room hire and trainers are eliminated